At JDR we target reliability in everything we do. We take pride in our work, making sure everything we produce is of a consistent high quality. And whenever needed, we question, challenge and improve how we do things and what we deliver. We create value for our internal and external customers by using continuous improvement to improve every aspect of our work, from technology development to operational practices and office processes.
This quality policy statement outlines the operational responsibilities, policies and procedures required to meet ISO9001:2008.
To help us meet this vision we require everyone connected with our activities to:
- Prevent product and service defects so that JDR-supplied products and services consistently conform to the specified customer requirements and regulatory authority standards.
- Maintaining the Cost of Non Quality (CONQ) within defined Company targets.
- Ensure that adequate guidance, instruction and supervision covering quality, cost and delivery are managed when new machinery, equipment, processes or premises are introduced within the Company.
- Implement documents and maintain set standards that comply with all relevant statutory requirements relating to Quality in the workplace with regards to their effect on employees, customers, contractors and the public.
- Document, maintain and increase employee flexibility through structured training and development programs for existing processes and working systems.
- Ensure that all employees, suppliers and contractors are aware of their own responsibilities relevant to the Company Quality requirements whilst reaching customer satisfaction and achieving the defined company targets.
- Actively involve all staff to create Quality Awareness and positive attitudes along with the Continuous Improvement approach of our Quality Processes.
These commitments will be audited and reviewed on a regular basis.
This policy will be kept up to date, will be reviewed at least annually and is signed by JDR’s Chief Executive Officer.