We support customers from project installation to pre-commissioning with full product lifecycle support. Our approach maximises your investment in a JDR product and lowers the total cost of equipment ownership. We can react quickly to regional call-offs in the field with additional resources and specialist equipment managed and delivered to meet demand.
JDR Product and Installation Services have a network of experienced technicians and service support capabilities that can be contacted 24/7 and mobilised on short notice. The JDR Product and Installation Services team manages customer projects for JDR and non-JDR products, on or offshore and provide people, test equipment, training and supervision for customer installation, project pre-commissioning and cable handling processes. Product and Installation Service maintenance and inspection routines are offered as product lifecycle preventative maintenance and assurance programmes.
Key service features include:
Installation, repair, maintenance, & healthcare services
JDR Product and Installation Services is dedicated to installation, repair (including emergency response), on and offshore equipment and product maintenance, asset healthcare, assurance, equipment and product upgrades for oil and gas and renewable markets.
The Product and Installation Service team provides:
- Subsea production umbilical, subsea power cable and SUTA installation
- Subsea production umbilical assurance
- Full repair service, including field splice repairs
- Reeler system commissioning and healthcare
- Reeler system assurance programmes, including operational and safety performance
- Reeler mechanical inspection & maintenance workscope
- Service support including repairs, maintenance & healthcare (we have Tronic trained & certified technicians)
To contact JDR’s 24/7 service support
Tel: +44 (0) 1353 865 865