- The owner of the service is www.jdrcables.com JDR Cable Systems Ltd.
- Information published on this website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- JDR Cable Systems makes all reasonable efforts to make the information published on the website factually correct.
- The service owner is not responsible for the legal consequences of the use of the information published on the website.
- Representatives of the media are entitled to use the information published in the appropriate sections if the source is provided.
- Images, names, logos used in this service are subject to copyright, they are legally protected and may not be published and modified.
This document defines the practices used by JDR Cables in respect of personal data, how they are collected, the purposes for which they may be used, and persons that the data are intended for.
For the purposes of this document, JDR Cables shall be defined by all the production plants located in Europe and its branches together with their distribution networks, covering the areas of international sales regions. The Board of JDR Cables means the Management Board of TELE-FONIKA Kable SA, the parent company within the Capital Group
The JDR Cables website serves a specific purpose and has characteristics assigned to them. If there appears the need to collect personal information on one of JDR Cables websites, JDR Cables will inform you about this via appropriate JDR Cables website notices.
When collecting personal data, JDR Cables shall inform the person concerned at the time of or before collecting the data, or at least before it uses the data for a specific purpose.
JDR Cables is committed to collecting only the data that is adequate, relevant and not going beyond the purpose for which they are collected. If necessary, JDR Cables will take all reasonable steps to verify the accuracy and timeliness of data collected.
JDR Cables uses personal data within the strict limits of the purposes for which the data are collected.
For example, JDR Cables may use personal data to:
- Inform you about products and services;
- To communicate, develop and trade with you.
JDR Cables obliges not to use your personal data without the prior consent to carry out the trade prospecting.
JDR Cables may share your personal data with third parties which are suppliers of goods or services. Suppliers of goods and services are required under the agreement to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and to use personal data only for the services which they were assigned to provide.
JDR Cables shall not sell nor rent you personal data without your consent, except when it is dictated by a court decision, the applicable law or will be required to protect the rights and goods of the Company.
JDR Cables shall not retain your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected or longer than is laid down by law.
In order to exercise this right, please forward the relevant information via e-mail: daneosobowe@TFKable.com.
JDR Cables places strong emphasis to ensure that your personal data is not changed, compromised, or misused by third parties, that are not authorized to access the data.
Web browsers can be set to inform about the presence of cookies and to allow their acceptance or rejection. You can also use browser settings to disable cookies. However, this may result in the inability to use certain features of Web pages and performing certain actions.