Our Apprenticeship scheme offers a variety of career paths. The majority of roles are in engineering; from operations to design engineering to offshore support services. We also offer opportunities in support functions, for example we have recently added a supply chain option.
We work closely with our Apprentices, combining hands-on experience with release for a college qualification. We work closely with you to track your development at JDR: from regular coaching meetings to working closely with our college partners to ensure a joined up approach to your training plan.
Our Apprentices are encouraged to achieve their full potential. A member of our 2012 intake was recognised for her achievements with several independent awards; you can read more about her success in our employee case studies.
What do our Apprentices value most?
- Combining college and work
- Carrying out jobs independently from start to finish
- Getting involved with big projects
- Learning new skills; from engineering to communications
- Seeing how different departments and processes are managed
- Working alongside skilled people
If you would like to join the JDR team and are expecting 5 GCSEs A-C or higher, pleased apply between May and June. Click here to apply.